The Delaware County Board of Commissioners currently is seeking to appoint one member to fill an unexpired term that expires February 22, 2021, on the Metropolitan Housing Authority. Members shall be residents of the City of Delaware or Radnor Township.
As a Metropolitan Housing Authority member, your contribution is vital to the development of affordable housing within Delaware County. The Board works in conjunction with the Delaware County Code Compliance Department and other local agencies.
Specific responsibilities of the Metropolitan Housing Authority members are:
- Regularly attends board meetings and other related meetings;
- Is committed to actively participating in committee work;
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares for meetings, reviews and comments on minutes and reports;
- Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus;
- Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation, planning efforts and budgeting.
Interested individuals can apply by using Delaware County’s online application portal. It can be accessed at http://www.co.delaware.oh.us/index.php/employment. For any questions regarding this application procedure, please contact Dana Bushong, Delaware County Human Resources, 740-833-2129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed Board Appointment applications must be received through the Applicant Tracking portal no later than 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 14, 2018.