The Delaware County Board of Commissioners currently is seeking to appoint one (1) member to fill a term that will expire February 22, 2026, on the Metropolitan Housing Authority. Members shall be residents of the City of Delaware or Radnor Township.
As a Metropolitan Housing Authority member, your contribution is vital to the development of affordable housing within Delaware County.
Specific responsibilities of the Metropolitan Housing Authority members are:
- Regularly attends board meetings and other related meetings;
- Is committed to actively participating in committee work;
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares for meetings, reviews and comments on minutes and reports;
- Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus;
- Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation, planning efforts and budgeting.
Interested individuals can apply by using Delaware County’s online application portal. It can be accessed at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/codelawareoh/transferjobs. For any questions regarding this application procedure, please contact Matt Brown, Delaware County Human Resources, 740-833-2125 or email@example.com.
Completed Board Appointment applications must be received through the online application portal no later than 11:59 p.m. on April 26, 2021.