FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 12, 2022
DELAWARE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE DELAWARE – MORROW MENTAL HEALTH & RECOVERY SERVICES BOARD
The Delaware County Board of Commissioners is seeking to appoint one (1) member to the Delaware-Morrow Mental Health & Recovery Services Board to fill an unexpired term that expires June 30, 2023.
This Board consists of fourteen (14) members, each of whom is appointed to a four (4) year term. Individuals who have professional training and experience in healthcare finance, information technology or law enforcement are strongly encouraged to apply.
As a member of the Delaware-Morrow Mental Health & Recovery Services Board, you will contribute to the development and future direction of this community-enhanced board.
To be a board member you must:
- Be a resident of Delaware County; and
- Have demonstrable interest and expertise in mental health and alcohol or drug addiction programs and services.
Responsibilities and duties of a board member include:
- Serving as the local alcohol/drug addiction and mental health public authority and planning agency for Delaware and Morrow Counties;
- Promoting, arranging, and implementing working agreements with social services agencies, both public and private;
- Contracting with non-profit providers for treatment and prevention services;
- Evaluating and monitoring all programs and services under contractual commitments; and
- Recruiting and promoting local financial support from public and private resources.
Interested individuals can apply through Delaware County’s online application portal. It can be accessed at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/codelawareoh/transferjobs. For any questions regarding this application procedure, please contact Matt Brown, Delaware County Human Resources, 740-833-2125 or email@example.com.
Completed Board Appointment applications must be received through the online application portal no later than 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 27, 2022.