The social media accounts of the Delaware County, Ohio, government organization are provided as a public service. All content posted on these accounts is a public record and is subject to public disclosure. Certain types of posts or comments are not considered protected forms of speech and may be subject to removal. These include posts that:
(1) are libelous, profane, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening, graphic or obscene;
(2) violate another’s copyright or intellectual property;
(3) condone or promote illegal activity;
(4) are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
(5) contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page;
(6) are off topic; or
(7) violate any local, state, federal, and/or international laws or regulations.
Any user who repeatedly posts comments that violate these guidelines may be subject to having their ability to post on this page blocked.
Questions regarding Delaware County’s social media policy can be emailed to: email@example.com.